What goes better with family, friends and good food than great cocktails! This holiday calls for food-friendly options, both to pair with the Thanksgiving feast and as post-dinner digestifs. Read on for the recipes, or let us do the work with one of our made-to-order cocktail kits. We also have some fun Thanksgiving-related events around the holiday, including our famous Bloody Mary Bash! Check it all out:
Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipes
Family, friends and good food also calls for super food-friendly cocktails! These drinks are full of friendly flavors that pair well with traditional Thanksgiving foods and desserts, as well as a couple of great after-dinner sippers. Check them out:
Bright and festive, this drink is thanksgiving-in-a-glass.
Shake ingredients with ice, then strain into a Collins glass over ice. Garnish with a lemon twist, a skewer of cranberries or a sprig of rosemary — or all of the above!
Bright, crisp fall fruit, rich honey & layered botanicals, spice & citrus from Gin No. 6
Shake ingredients with ice, then strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a slice of apple.
Intriguing layers of herbs & citrus, tied together with Malt Whiskey and frothy egg white.
Shake ingredients without ice, then add ice and shake HARD. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice & garnish with a lemon wheel & a sprig of rosemary.
Surprising vegetal notes from Bokamaro meld with the rich herbs and fruit in sweet & dry vermouth, balanced by the oakiness of our American Whiskey.
Stir ingredients with ice; strain into a chilled coupe or over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with lemon or grapefruit peel.
A delicious after-dinner sipper, with delicate vanilla, pear and cinnamon notes. A perennial favorite of ours, updated for 2023.
1½ oz Tahitian Vanilla Vodka
½ oz Fresh Lime
½ oz Demerara Simple
1 oz Pear Juice (we use Knudsen Organic)
Dash of Ground Cinnamon
Shake with ice, strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with additional light dash of cinnamon (or a slice of pear, or both).
Thanksgiving Cocktail Kits
And if you’d like us to take the work off your hands entirely, you’re covered there too! Our take-home cocktail kits are made fresh to order the day you pick them up, and require very little preparation to serve.
- Malt Whiskey + pumpkin + orange + fall spices
- North Shore Vodka or Gin No. 6 + cranberry + rosemary + lemon
Fun Events at the Distillery
When you’re not celebrating or prepping for the holiday at home, come out to celebrate with us! We have fantastic spirits, great cocktails & good times always, and special holiday events throughout the month:
- Holiday Cocktail Classes
Learn new cocktail recipes, tips & tricks for your holiday celebrations, whether they be small or large, from Sonja, the distillery’s chief cocktail nerd.
- 11/22 – Pre-Thanksgiving Bash – 4-9 pm
- Get ready for the holiday by joining us for our annual pre-Thanksgiving celebration – we’ll have great spirits and festive cocktails to celebrate the season, with happy hour prices from 4 – 6 pm!
- BONUS: Live Trivia at 7 pm – bring your friends & family for a fun game with us!
- 11/24 – Bloody Mary Bash – 1-6 pm
- We’ll be opening early for our annual celebration of great bloody marys! You’ll have a number of options to choose from, both of bloody marys and garnishes – the perfect way to kick back and relax from the post-holiday rush. If you know when you’re coming, we do recommend requesting a reservation for this event here.