Fresh, original, inspired
We make incredibly delicious spirits by hand using the finest ingredients, creating flavors that are not possible on a mass production scale.
Passionate about flavors, ingredients and techniques. Our award-winning spirits are a creative work designed for maximum enjoyment with all your senses.
We’re Updating our Bottles & Branding!
Our newly updated Gin No. 11 is just starting to hit stores and bars in the Midwest, and we’re working on updating most of our product line this year . Read more about the project here, and keep an eye out for our new looks!
Tasting Room & Cocktail Patio Open
We are open as a store only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 3 to 7 pm. Our cocktail bar & patio are open Thursday through Saturday for inside and outside seating for cocktails (weather permitting). We recommend RESERVATIONS, our new fall MENU IS HERE. We’ve made a lot of changes and updates here – read about what to expect and what we’re doing to keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests wear face coverings when you enter our tasting room or our outside area, and at all other times when away from your table or when interacting with our staff.
Distillery Store – Online Orders & Curbside Pickup
Our distillery store is OPEN too. We welcome online orders or phone orders for curbside pickup, and we have a wide variety of cocktail making tools, mixers, and more on our website that can be added. We will ask to see your ID. We also have:
- *New* Cocktail Kits for October!
- Rosemary Pearson – one of our most popular new drinks, with pear, rosemary and North Shore Vodka
- Fall G & Tea – a simple & versatile riff on the classic G&T, with your own tea infusion to add intrigue
- Bishop’s Bounty – another delicious option, with North Shore Vodka, cranberry, apple, ginger & lemon
- Fall Old Fashioned – a seasonal take on the classic whiskey-forward cocktail, with our American Malt Whiskey, and accents of apple, ginger, cherry & baking spices.