GET IN TOUCH
Share a favorite cocktail recipe, ask a question, or just tell us why you love our spirits – we’d love to hear from you!
Plan a Private Event With Us – find some information here to get you started
Donation & Sponsorship Requests – please review our guidelines and process here. We receive a lot of requests, so we only try to respond to the ones that actually follow our guidelines and process.
Our Mailing Address:
North Shore Distillery, LLC
PO Box 279
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
GET OUR NEWS
We send out two distinct monthly email newsletters to our avid fan base:
- General Distillery Updates & Events
- All the latest news from the distillery, such as new product announcements, great events around town and around the Midwest, cocktail ideas and more
- Typically sent out the third week of each month
- Tasting Room Events & Happenings
- Fun events happening here at the distillery, as well as things in the immediate area, plus new cocktails and more
- Typically sent out the first week of each month
You can subscribe to one or both of these newsletters by filling out your information here. We don’t share your information with anyone, your email address is safe with us!
Want to see what the newsletters look like, or see past editions? Check out our online archive.
WORK WITH US
Love spirits? Love cocktails? Want to work with our fun team? We are not currently hiring, but we probably will be soon – we are working on expanding our hours closer to how they were in the “before Covid” times. Some common openings here include:
- Tasting Room Bartender – Full or Part-Time
- Consumer Outreach Team – share the good word about our spirits around town on Fridays and Saturdays for 3 hours at a time!
How to Apply
To apply for a position with us, either apply to one of our postings on Indeed if you find one, or just send us an email to recruiting (at) northshoredistillery.com with a brief expression of your interest and your schedule availability, along with either your resume or a completed application form (.pdf – can be filled out in Adobe Reader).
Thanks for your interest!