We’re Updating our Bottles & Branding!
Our newly updated Gin No. 6 is just hitting stores and bars in the Midwest, and we’re working on updating most of our product line this year (and our website). Read more about the project here, and keep an eye out for our new looks!
Tasting Room & Cocktail Patio Open
We are open Wednesday through Saturday for inside and outside seating (weather permitting). We recommend RESERVATIONS, our current MENU IS HERE. Our maximum group size is 10. We’ve made a lot of changes and updates here – read about what to expect and what we’re doing to keep everyone safe. We ask that all guests wear face coverings when you enter our tasting room our outside area, and at all other times when away from your table.
Distillery Store – Online Orders & Curbside Pickup
Our distillery store is OPEN too. We welcome online orders or phone orders for curbside pickup, and we have a wide variety of cocktail making tools, mixers, and more on our website that can be added. We will ask to see your ID. We also have:
- *New* Quarantine Cocktail Kits for August! Each month we create new ones, or you can build your own:
- That Summer Feelin’ – fresh watermelon, mint & citrus with our North Shore Vodka
- Classic Smash – a bright, summery classic – fresh lime, mint & your spirit of choice
- Earl’s Mule – a fun riff on a mule, with Earl Grey tea and our sol Chamomile Citrus
- Fresh Berry Fizz – lots of fresh muddled berries & citrus, fizzy water & North Shore Vodka