Outside Cocktail Bar is Open!
Weather permitting, our patio bar is open Thursdays and Fridays from 4 to 9, and Saturdays from 2 to 9. We have 16 seats for enjoying great drinks al fresco – MENUS HERE. Our maximum group size is 6 per table, reservations are strongly recommended. We’ve made a lot of changes and updates here – read about what to expect, how to book, and what we’re doing to keep everyone safe.
Distillery Store – Online Orders & Curbside Pickup
Our distillery store is OPEN, with limited hours (1-6 pm, Tues-Sat, and by appointment). We encourage online orders or phone orders for curbside pickup, and we have a wide variety of cocktail making tools, mixers, and more on our website that can be added. We may ask to see your ID. We’re still offering 10% off everything in the store, including all bottles. We also have:
- *New* Quarantine Cocktail Kits! Each week we create new ones, or you can build your own:
- Walkin’ on Sunshine No. 2 – an updated take on one of our favorites, with lemongrass-ginger, citrus and tonic, and there are options for the tonic.
- Donga Punch – a great Tiki classic, with aged rum, grapefruit, cinnamon and lime notes – this one comes almost ready to drink, just combine the rum with the cocktail mix!
- Norwegian Spring – one of our favorite Aquavit cocktails, perfect for late spring/early summer, with cucumber, dill and fresh lime.
- Strawberry Lavender Collins – this one comes mostly ready to drink also, you’ll just need to combine the gin, housemade collins mix, and club soda!
- We have one left of the Cucumber Caipiroska – a current cocktail menu offering, and one of the perennial favorites around here.
Hand Sanitizer – FOR PICKUP ONLY (we do not ship!)
Order in our Online Store Here. If you need more than you can purchase in in our online store, contact us and we can refer you to some others who are still making it. We made our final batch on June 2, and all the oversize containers have been claimed. You can read about our experience making sanitizer here, and learn about the product itself here, if desired.