We are making alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Here are some resources:
- Information about our sanitizer, and how to get some
- Information for other distilleries on how to get theirs listed with the FDA and promote it responsibly
Cocktail Bar Closed, Distillery Shop Open – Pre-Orders and Phone Orders Encouraged
Our cocktail bar is closed until at least April 7. Our distillery store is OPEN, with limited hours (12-5 pm, Weds-Sun, and by appointment). We strongly encourage phone orders for pickup (847-574-2499), and online orders. We reserve the right to request to see your ID for any pickup request. We have some special offers during this crazy time:
- *New* Quarantine Cocktail Kits – thank you so much for buying our kits last week! This week, we are featuring some great products from other local small businesses, including two of our favorites:
- Cocktails featuring syrups from Jo Snow Syrups in Chicago:
- A Tasting Adventure for Two – sip aged rum paired with handmade truffles & caramels from Katherine Anne Confections in Chicago!
- And a bonus one, the Midwest Sidecar, made with the now rarely available Beehive Curacao
- 10% off Everything in the Distillery Store – Order our spirits on our website for pickup, or give us a call to place your order – we can load it into your trunk when you arrive (sale does not apply to gift certificates, but see below!)
- Gift Certificates – please consider buying gift certificates – it will help us stay afloat and keep our people working during this time, and they’ll even come with a bonus! Buy now, redeem in the first 60 days after we reopen fully, and the gift certificates will be worth 110% of face value!