CLOSED July 4 – we will be closed for the holiday
July 1 – Cocktail Bar & Tasting Room Open (Cocktail Patio Too)
Starting July 1, we will be open Wednesday through Saturday (except 7/4). We’ll have both inside and outside seating available (weather permitting). We recommend RESERVATIONS, our current MENU IS HERE. Our maximum group size is 10. We’ve made a lot of changes and updates here – read about what to expect and what we’re doing to keep everyone safe.
Distillery Store – Online Orders & Curbside Pickup
Our distillery store is OPEN. We encourage online orders or phone orders for curbside pickup, and we have a wide variety of cocktail making tools, mixers, and more on our website that can be added. We may ask to see your ID. We also have:
- *New* Quarantine Cocktail Kits! Each week we create new ones, or you can build your own:
- – this one includes three unique cocktails for your Independence Day celebrations – one red, one white (clear) and one blue! Delicious with either gin -or- vodka (your choice)!
- Mad for Mango – refreshing and tropical, with Aquavit, mango, fresh lime & simple – if you like, we can also add a little heat with some fresh serrano pepper!
- Southside Thyme – fizzy & bright, this cocktail features our Distiller’s Gin No. 11, lemon thyme from our garden, fresh lemon & club soda – perfect for hot weather! – sold out
- Lemonberry Drop – a perennial summer favorite in our tasting room, with Sol Chamomile Citrus Vodka, fresh strawberries, lemon, and lemon verbena from our garden. – sold out