This limited production spirit is only available at the tasting room, and we sometimes run out – it’s so deliciously sippable!
- Delicate, creamy and floral, with the real character of Tahitian vanilla beans, the most exotic, most expensive vanilla beans in the world. Tahitian vanilla beans are different from any other type of vanilla, and we capture their magical flavor in spirit form.
- True, rich vanilla aroma and flavor, and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar, which provides a rich, delicious finish.
- “You like vanilla vodka? Prepare to have your mind blown… North Shore Distillery’s Tahitian Vanilla Vodka tastes like the stuff from which it’s made. So if you’re used to those other vanilla vodkas, most of which taste like sickly sweet cupcakes, watch out: The aroma in this bottle is intense and floral, the flavor warm and creamy and true to the bean.” – Time Out Chicago
- We infuse our North Shore Vodka with real Tahitian vanilla beans through a cold infusion process, which takes several weeks.
- We then add real cane sugar to the vodka and adjust the proof to attain the ideal vanilla vodka for sipping.
- The vodka’s yellow color comes from the vanilla beans themselves.
- Sip it on the rocks, or with your favorite cola or fruit juice (we particularly like cranberry, pineapple or orange with it). It also makes a great addition to hot chocolate, hot tea, or dessert-style drinks.
- One of Sonja’s favorite ways to enjoy this spirit is simply over ice, garnished with a cinnamon stick.
North Shore Tahitian Vanilla is 35% alcohol by volume (70 proof)