This limited production spirit is only available at the tasting room, and we sometimes run out – it’s so deliciously sippable!
- Delicate, creamy and floral, with the real character of Tahitian vanilla beans, the most exotic, most expensive vanilla beans in the world. Â Tahitian vanilla beans are different from any other type of vanilla, and we capture their magical flavor in spirit form.
- True, rich vanilla aroma and flavor, and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar, which provides a rich, delicious finish.
- â€śYou like vanilla vodka? Prepare to have your mind blown… North Shore Distilleryâ€™s Tahitian Vanilla Vodka tastes like the stuff from which itâ€™s made. So if youâ€™re used to those other vanilla vodkas, most of which taste like sickly sweet cupcakes, watch out: The aroma in this bottle is intense and floral, the flavor warm and creamy and true to the bean.â€ť – Time Out Chicago
- We infuse our North Shore Vodka with real Tahitian vanilla beans through a cold infusion process, which takes several weeks.
- We then add real cane sugar to the vodka and adjust the proof to attain the ideal vanilla vodka for sipping.
- The vodka’s yellow color comes from the vanilla beans themselves.
- Sip it on the rocks, or with your favorite cola or fruit juice (we particularly like cranberry, pineapple or orange with it). Â It also makes a great addition to hot chocolate, hot tea, or dessert-style drinks.
- One of Sonja’s favorite ways to enjoy this spirit is simply over ice, garnished with a cinnamon stick.