NORTH SHORE THIRD COAST RUM
Our Third Coast Rum is like no other rum out there. This spirit has a rich, round style, with layered tropical fruit notes and hints of spice. Extremely sippable by itself or over ice, it also adds great dimension to a wide range of cocktails.
- Bold aromas with fruit, spice and oak notes
- Layered, integrated flavors, with slight accents of vanilla and cherrywood
- Round, smooth texture with a lingering finish – perfect for sipping and also mixing
- We start with the highest grade of molasses, and use a long fermentation process to create flavors. This rum is entirely pot distilled by the amazing Still Ethel
- Aged in full-size used bourbon casks for at least 6 years, then finished with cherrywood
- We blend select casks together to ensure the best tasting rum for bottling, and our signature style
- Our Third Coast Rum is great for sipping, and adds intriguing complexity to classic drinks like the Old Fashioned and the Daiquiri. We also have a few favorite recipes in our cocktail database.
North Shore Third Coast Rum is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof)