PUBLIC DISTILLERY TOURS
Join us for a fun, interactive exploration of our production distillery! Along the way, we’ll pour you a taste of some of our spirits. We offer regularly scheduled tours on some Saturdays at 4 pm. We offer a “Geek Out” version most months at 3 pm on the last Saturday of the month. We also offer tours by appointment for groups of 6 or more.
Classic Distillery Tour
- Offered most Saturdays at 4 pm, and by appointment for groups
- $10 per person, maximum 15 people per tour
- 60-75 minutes
- Led by a well-trained member of our team
- Book online or by phone
Geek Out Tour
- Much more in-depth and much longer
- $35 per person, maximum 8 people total
- Led entirely by our Master Distiller
- Includes tasting of some experimental spirits
- Must be reserved at least 48 hours in advance
Themed Tours – We sometimes offer cocktail tours (a cocktail class mixed with a tour), or themed tours – keep an eye on our event calendar, or contact us to arrange a private one!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ongoing pandemic situation, all tour participants must wear a facial covering throughout the tour, and when interacting with our tour guide, except when sipping their samples. Those who are not from the same household should endeavor to keep ample space between them and others on the tour (at least 6 feet) at all times. We will do our best to ensure that social distancing is possible throughout the tour, and we have reduced the number of participants allowed. Find our other Covid-19 information and precautions here.