Ground rules for our First-Ever Adult Easter Egg Hunt:
Day/Time and Entries
- The hunt will begin at 4:00 pm on Saturday 4/9, hunters must begin their search by 4:45 pm or be disqualified. The Hunt ends at 5:30 pm.
- The hunt will be limited to 25 participants total, maximum, and participants must purchase a ticket to participate (50% of which goes to our local homeless shelter).
- Each hunter may collect up to 10 eggs total, plus up to 3 bonus eggs that can be earned (see below). Eggs can be found in various places throughout the tasting room.
- There will be no eggs hidden behind the bar, nor in any cabinets marked “no eggs.”
- Each hunter should bring a basket or other vessel to collect eggs; we will have some bowls available to borrow.
- There will be three ways to earn eggs beyond finding them in hiding places, including (maximum of one time per person, per method allowed):
- Complete the bonus crossword puzzle and bring it to us on Saturday
- Find an egg that contains the word “Trivia,” then find Sonja during the hunt and successfully answer a trivia question
- Correctly guess the spirit in a blind tasting with Derek or Caroline at the bar
Raffle for Prizes
- At 5:30 pm, we’ll have a raffle drawing for those who found a raffle ticket! The prizes will include a distillery gift certificate and other distillery merch & prizes.
Final note: This is intended to be fun and light-hearted, not super competitive, so please come with that intention!