SOL CHAMOMILE CITRUS VODKA
Simply put, this is the best citrus vodka youâ€™ll ever taste, if we do say so ourselves.Â It has bright, fresh, authentic citrus flavors from fresh fruit, with hints of chamomile blossoms. Â We worked on this one for several years to get it just right, but we finally did it!
- “This infused vodka is delicious, smooth, and citrus-fragrant, and has none of the fakey-fruit sweetness that derails many flavored vodkas.” -Â Cooking Light Magazine, naming itÂ Artisanal Spirit of the Year
- “Clear with a nickel cast. Interesting aromas of candied lemon and orange peels, delicate herbs and dried flowers with a very soft, lightly tannic, dry-yet-fruity light-to-medium body and a citrus gelatin candy, faint chamomile tea, peppercorn and grassy earth finish with pleasing warmth. Nice combination of delicacy and vibrancy that will pop well in cocktails.” -Â Beverage Testing Institute, awarding 91 Points/Exceptional Rating
- “This spirit boasts innovative ingredients that proved to mesh and yield a highly aromatic vodka of exceptional quality. The potpourri of ingredients features oranges, limes, lemons and fresh chamomile, which are individually noticeable and form a new bouquet together. The nuances of the citrus come in layers engulfed by the perfumed floral aromas of the chamomile.” – Gayot.com, naming Sol to their 10Â Best Flavored VodkasÂ list
- Starting from a base of ourÂ North Shore Vodka, Sol is infused and distilled with fresh citrus fruit – oranges, lemons and limes, along with chamomile blossoms and subtle accents of additional herbs
- Made in small batches by hand – the citrus fruits are washed and peeled by hand as well, to ensure we get use only the best parts of the fruits
- We use no additives or flavorings of any kind â€“ itâ€™s just pure, delicious vodka infused with fruits & herbs
- Try it in any drink calling for citrus vodka, or even those calling for a lighter style of gin.Â Many cocktail bars carry it, sometimes as their only flavored vodka, because of its versatility for cocktails.
- Great with tonic or soda (or bitter lemon soda), or simply on the rocks with a swath of orange peel.Â Check our cocktail database for more great ideas – we update it at least once a season.