NORTH SHORE DOUBLEWOOD RUM
Our Doublewood Rum is like no other rum out there. This spirit has layered tropical fruit notes complemented by hints of spice and delicate vanilla notes. Extremely sippable by itself or over ice, it also adds great dimension to a wide range of cocktails.
- Bold aromas with fruit, spice and vanilla notes
- Layered, integrated flavors, with slight accents of real vanilla and cherrywood
- Round, smooth texture with a lingering finish – perfect for sipping and also mixing
- We start with the highest grade of molasses, and use a long fermentation process to create flavors. This rum is entirely pot distilled by the amazing Still Ethel
- Aged in full-size used bourbon casks for 4 to 6 years, then further aged with cherrywood and Mexican vanilla beans
- We blend select casks together to ensure the best tasting rum for bottling, and our signature style
- Our Doublewood Rum is great for sipping, and adds intriguing complexity to classic drinks like the Old Fashioned and the Daiquiri. We also have a few favorite recipes in our cocktail database.
North Shore Doublewood Rum is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof)