NORTH SHORE BOURBON CASK RUM
Our Bourbon Cask Rum has a smooth, fruity and dry flavor profile, with tropical fruit and spice notes. Because we’ve added no sugar, it sips a bit like a whiskey, and is great on its own or over ice. It also makes amazing cocktails, and unlike many aged rums, it does not make the cocktail overly sweet.
- Tropical and bright flavors in a rich spirit that sips like a whiskey
- Layered and smooth, well-integrated, with hints of smoke and spice
- Crisp, round finish with rich fruit notes – both sippable and mixable
- Made from sugar-rich molasses, with a long fermentation to promote the development of fruity esters
- Distilled by the amazing Still Ethel, our custom pot still, then aged in full-size used bourbon casks for 4 to 6 years
- When we blend the casks together, we add water as needed to adjust our proof, but we add absolutely nothing else – no sugar, no caramel or other colorings, and no flavorings of any kind – it’s just pure naked rum
- Our Bourbon Cask Rum is great for sipping, and adds intriguing complexity to classic whiskey drinks like the Old Fashioned and the Manhattan. We also have a few favorite recipes in our cocktail database.
North Shore Bourbon Cask Rum is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof)