Cancellations & Refunds on Ticketed Events, Tours & Classes
We understand that things happen, and sometimes you have to cancel your plans to attend one of our amazing classes, distillery tours or other ticketed events. If you are not able to make it to an event you purchased tickets for, you can cancel your purchase up to 72 hours before the event – no questions asked. After 72 hours have passed, your purchase will become non-refundable in most cases.
- To request a refund for tickets more than 72 hours ahead, please contact us and we’ll process it within 1 business day.
- If it is less than 72 hours until the event, you are welcome to send a friend or colleague in your place, as long as you notify us of the substitution. And, if we have a wait list for the event, we’ll see if we can fill your spots so that we can give you a refund. If that doesn’t work out, unfortunately, your payment will stand.
Returns & Refunds for Merchandise
If you are unsatisfied with your purchased from our online store for any reason, we want you to return it to us so we can make it right. We try to offer only great things here, and we would never want you to be unhappy with your purchase. We’ll always try to deal with you fairly and reasonably, and we know you’ll do the same with us.
You can return any purchase of merchandise from us within 30 days of your purchase for a refund or an exchange. The item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. To request a return and a refund/replacement, please:
- Email us at visit (at) northshoredistillery.com to notify us that you are requesting a refund/exchange. Please include the reason for your return, and whether you are requesting a refund or a replacement.
- Mail your returned item to: North Shore Distillery, LLC, PO Box 279, Lake Bluff, IL 60044.
- We will notify you when we receive the item by email, and will aim to process your request it as soon as possible.
- We will also notify you when the return/exchange has been processed.
Last Updated: May 17, 2016 9:18PM CDT