NORTH SHORE DOUBLEWOOD RUM
Our Doublewood Rum is like no other rum out there. As a robust, rich rum – tropical fruit notes from our Bourbon Cask Rum are are further complemented by bold spice, delicate fruit and creamy vanilla flavors from its unique aging process. Extremely sippable by itself or over ice, it also adds great dimension to a wide range of cocktails.
- Bold aromas with fruit, spice and vanilla notes
- Layered, integrated flavors, with rich vanilla and cherrywood accents
- Round, smooth texture with a lingering finish – perfect for sipping and also mixing
- Begins as our Bourbon Cask Rum, which we make from the highest grade of molasses, with a custom long fermentation process and pot distillation by the amazing Still Ethel
- Aged in full-size used bourbon casks for 4 to 6 years, then further aged with Cherrywood and Mexican Vanilla Beans
- Then we blend select casks together to ensure the best tasting rum for bottling
- Our Doublewood Rum is great for sipping, and adds intriguing complexity to classic drinks like the Old Fashioned and the Daiquiri. We also have a few favorite recipes in our cocktail database.
North Shore Doublewood Rum is 40% alcohol by volume (80 proof)